Why is it important:
Most of all, children who grow up in orphanages or in a difficult family environment need communication and the opportunity to see their role and their future in society. You can teach them something new - from cooking and makeup for girls to acting or playing soccer. These skills are sure to be useful to children in the future. Perhaps for some of them a new experience will give a dream, someone will gain self-confidence. And even one simply fun or interesting day will make life brighter. First of all, yours.
Conduct a lesson with children and get bonuses:
- Contact the VladMama fund. The coordinator is Olga Romanova. Phone: +7 (914) 707-66-72
- Agree on the time and theme of the event.
- Conduct a creative or professional master class, game or useful lesson with orphans and socially unprotected groups of children.
- Contact a specialist for bonuses in the framework of the project "Marathon of Good."
- Provide the specialist with your email or phone number for crediting bonuses.
In order for you to receive bonuses, you must be a registered user of the https://bonus.rundnsrun.ru portal. You can register right on the spot in just a couple of minutes via Google, Facebook, VK account. In order for you to be credited with bonuses by phone number, you must additionally specify it in the user profile.
Partner: VladMama Foundation.