The State Budgetary Healthcare Institution “Regional Blood Transfusion Station”, one of the oldest healthcare institutions in Primorsky Krai, is the main institution of the Krai Blood Service. It is entrusted with the tasks of organizing and providing medical support for donation, mass blood procurement, preserving, storing and processing it on components and preparations. The Station, founded in 1933, still successfully copes with its responsibilities and provides Primorye Territory with all necessary components of blood products.
The State Budgetary Healthcare Institution “Regional Blood Transfusion Station” was established by the Public Health Administration of the Administration of the Primorsky Territory (September 5, 1994 No. 715) and the Property Management Committee of the Primorsky Territory (September 3, 1997 No. 316/50)
In 2009, as part of the implementation of the Federal Program for the Development of the Blood Service, in order to improve the quality of laboratory tests and safety issued to medical institutions for blood transfusion media, the Station was equipped with modern equipment for the collection, processing, research and storage of donated blood and its components.
It has 5 branches in the Primorsky Territory, which are located in the cities: Lesozavodsk, Arseniev, Nakhodka, Ussuriysk, Dalnegorsk.
The need for blood of cities and regions of the Primorsky Territory is fully satisfied. Blood and its components at any time of the day are given to medical institutions.
Address and contacts: